Looking for some english groups in Olomouc

Komunitní sekce o akcích, hledání spoluhráčů a inzerátech RPG produktů.
Gotti90

Looking for some english groups in Olomouc

Příspěvek od Gotti90 »

Hello everyone,
my name is Luca and i recently move in Olomouc. I was wondering if there are some people who speaks english and are in Olomouc to meet and play some rpg together. I used to play d100 based game like Rogue Trader or Warhammer but i am open to try anything new without any problem :)
Regarding my availability I will be free starting from the 9 of may and as far as I know everyday will be fine for me :)

Have a great time and hopefully see you soon.

Luca
Kriggy
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Looking for some english groups in Olomouc

Příspěvek od Kriggy »

Hi Luca, me and some friends are thinking about starting playing something :) We are not sure about the system yet but its going to be (probably) either something classic liek Dračí doupě (its in Czech but we could figure out the translation surely) or DnD or (what I would prefer) Stars without number and playing Firefly-like game. We dont have anything specific set in stone yet since its exam period so we probably going to start during summer.
Gotti90

Příspěvek od Gotti90 »

Hi Kriggy, that sound interesting!! I am definetly interested. Let me know when it comes the time to start so we can arrange everything :)
captain66

Příspěvek od captain66 »

Hi, we are currently preparing english line on the largest czech tabletop rpg convention, Gamecon. The con takes place in Pardubice (about 2 hour ride from Olomouc), 21 -24th July, and would love for you to attend. Feel free to ask me for additional info. I will be there mastering some games, most probably Shadow of the Demon Lord (mix between DnD and Warhammer) and something in Fate Core (I lean towards Delta green type of story).
Bolt actions speak louder than words.
Gotti90

Příspěvek od Gotti90 »

Hi captain66, the Gamecon sound interesting. I will try my best to be there ( also depends on the work and if I can find some accomodation there easily and cheap XD). Shadow of the Demon Lord sound quite interesting to try. I will let you know asap if I can manage to be there.
captain66

Příspěvek od captain66 »

Accomodation can be secured through con, here is the relecant part of the article
gamecon píše:GameCon offers several different options for accommodation – you can have a room with 2 beds, room with 3 beds or you can sleep in sleeping bag in dedicated area (usually some gym). Capacities for 3 bed rooms are unfortunately quite limited this year due to reconstruction of their building, so if you want them, hurry. (Of course you can find different accommodation on your own if you wish so.)

Rooms we offer are standard Czech high-school boarding house rooms, so you can picture it as rooms in some very good (and a little bit more private) hostel or as a rooms in lets say 2* hotel (without the service). For rooms with 3 beds, kitchens and bathrooms with showers are common for the corridor, but rooms with 2 beds have their own bathroom, shower and small kitchen (one bathroom, shower and kitchen for 2 rooms).

If you decide to sleep in sleeping bag in common sleeping area, we can promise you that the room is going to be clean and we will try to ensure some quiet through the night, but you should take into account, that GameCon is also a festival and people are usually having fun into quite late evening or into the night (also several dozens of people are sleeping on one place - for many people this is ok, but we are rather writing it here for you to know it for sure).
Looking through the czech registration form, bedrooms for 3 are all taken up, but there is still possibility of booking bedroom with 2 (240 Kc per night for one person) or in the common room with sleeping bag (90 Kc per night for one person). As for work, with that I can be, sadly, of no help :D

I originally wanted to run games in czech, but since I agreed to this, I should probably provide some activities too. I need to consult the person responsible for rpg line. Shadow of the Demon Lord is pretty good game.
Bolt actions speak louder than words.
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Akce, seznamka a inzeráty“