[Brno, in English] Salvation

Komunitní sekce o akcích, hledání spoluhráčů a inzerátech RPG produktů.
fenikso

Re: [Fate] Salvation

Příspěvek od fenikso »

blackomatic píše:The reason I am talking about the money is that I am wondering if my character was a drug addict, what did he barter to get the drugs? what do thieves steal when they rob someone? what shops are still open? just asking...
I would say that around faction space most of the shops are open and money are still working fine. It gets harder farther you get up to the point that your boots, clothes and bottle of clean watter have bigger value than some printed paper. Not speaking of tasty meat on your bones :-)=.
blackomatic píše:And what do you guys think of my character/aspects?
Ah, I forgot to comment on those. The character is great and I especially like the aspects part.
blackomatic píše:I noticed Kuba didn't use up all 18 points for skills so i didn't either, any reason for this?
Well, I did not notice. But I am fine with you keeping empty slots for some skills which you would like to pick after we start playing.
fenikso

Příspěvek od fenikso »

I have copied your characters to the first post so I can think about them better. Please let me know if you change them in the future.
blackomatic
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od blackomatic »

well, i will probably adjust the skill levels a little...do you have anything written down about your modified system? I ask because I am GMing a game of Spirit otC and i want to simplify the rules...if you've got some guidelines you could send me, just how you handle "stress levels" and all that. thanks.
44kuba

Příspěvek od 44kuba »

blackomatic píše:
I noticed Kuba didn't use up all 18 points for skills so i didn't either, any reason for this?
Kuba: Dirty Brawl +3 (6), Hiding in shadows +2 (4), Prison etiquette +2 (4), Classical knowledge +1(1), Shiv +1(1), Locksmith +1(1), Strong back +1(1)

6+4+4+1+1+1+1=18

Chris: +3 streetwise (6), +2 streetfighting (4), +2 alertness (4), +1 breaking and entering (1), +1 Bullshit Artist (1), +1 throwing things (1), +1 urban athletics (1)

6+4+4+1+1+1+1=18

I thik we used all 18 points, both correctly ... or I can´t count, and ´cos I´m not technical type, it is possible :-).

Your aspect and character - It sounds great, I envy you your brilliant descriptions of aspects ... (bloody english :-))
blackomatic
Kontaktovat uživatele:

aha, i hadn't read it properly, i thought it was a one to one ratio, my mistake...that's funny, i was hoping i could do a character as good as yours...your English is great "dirty brawl," "shiv" : great! super vocab, better than most upp-int students!
44kuba

Příspěvek od 44kuba »

blackomatic píše:.your English is great "dirty brawl," "shiv" : great! super vocab, better than most upp-int students!
Vocabulary is one thing (I read a lot in English), speaking (and roleplaying !!! :oops: ) is another one. Guess why I choose a foreginer :-) ....
fenikso

Příspěvek od fenikso »

44kuba píše:... or I can´t count
You math is correct, you just add wrong numbers together:
fenikso píše:Skill costs are as follows: +3 = 6 points, +2 = 3 points, +1 = 1 point
The equation for skill cost is +3 costs 3+2+1=6 points, +2 costs 2+1=3 points, +1 cost 1 point.
fenikso

Příspěvek od fenikso »

Guys, we can play this Friday.
blackomatic píše:well, i will probably adjust the skill levels a little...do you have anything written down about your modified system? I ask because I am GMing a game of Spirit otC and i want to simplify the rules...if you've got some guidelines you could send me, just how you handle "stress levels" and all that. thanks.
Actually, it is not my system. It is system from Příběhy Impéria. SotC are based on Fate 3 core, this one is on Fate 2 core. It is quite different. We can talk about it before our game if you like. You can come earlier and we can discuss the mechanics.
fenikso

Příspěvek od fenikso »

I do not see any response for "we can play this Friday", have you noticed?
blackomatic
Kontaktovat uživatele:

sorry i didn't see it, yes i can play this friday...
44kuba

Příspěvek od 44kuba »

I´m very sorry, but I´m out of Brno till Monday next week, probablly out of net connection too (I´m leaving in 10 minutes). But next week looks better, I´l check in on Monday morning and post my posibillites. Kuba
44kuba

Příspěvek od 44kuba »

What about Thursday this week? I´m not sure about weekend, but there could be also some time, I don´t have a fixed plan yet, so I´m able to adapt it. And what about other players, do you have somebody for sure, or still only we three?
fenikso

Příspěvek od fenikso »

Unfortunately, my "opportunity window" ends on Wednesday. I will let you know other dates when I know them.
blackomatic
Kontaktovat uživatele:

i suggest thursday october 4, I have a friend in mind who i will ask to join us
44kuba

Příspěvek od 44kuba »

October 4. souds good.
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Akce, seznamka a inzeráty“