[3e, 3.5e] D&D 3e a 3.5e - Obecná diskuze

O rodině D&D, tradičně nejhranější RPG hře. Včetně d20, což jsou hry odvozené od třetí edice D&D.
Odpovědět
RPG Fórum

[3e, 3.5e] D&D 3e a 3.5e - Obecná diskuze

Příspěvek od RPG Fórum »

Obrázek

:arrow? Anotace v databázi
V Dungeons & Dragons postavy představují dobrodruhy, kteří se toulají fantasy světem, sesílají kouzla, používají magické předměty a pomocí svých schopností bojují s monstry a plní složité úkoly. Systém je postaven na úrovních a povoláních, zaměřuje se především na pestré schopnosti postav a nabízí desítky zajímavých schopností, dovedností, odborností, kouzel a magických předmětů. Ideální pro takticky orientované hráče, které baví vymýšlení efektivních kombinací a kteří rádi bojují.

Třetí edice z roku 2000 byla v roce 2003 nahrazena „tříapůltou“ edicí označovanou jako 3.5e, která začlenila řadu drobných úprav, vylepšení a balančních změn na základě zpětné vazby hráčů. Obě edice zůstávají v jádru skoro stejné a kompatibilní. (Pro účely databáze je považujeme za stejnou hru.)
crowen
Administrátor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Shapeshifter - kuzlo/feat/whatever

Příspěvek od crowen »

Hmm, vdaka za vysvetlenie. Uvidime, co na mna vybafne GM. Vdaka za rady.
t3hWoLF

D&D 3.5 avenger (nová classa-upravenie rangera)

Příspěvek od t3hWoLF »

Zdravím,
začali sme s kamošmi hrávať DnD ale nenašiel som classu ktorá by mi sedela tak som sa rozhodol upraviť rangera aby vzniklo niečo podobné ako witch hunter z Warhammer online. Predpokladám, že keď hráte D&D angličtine rozumiete tak ak sa nenahneváte prekopírujem len môj príspevok z RPGG. (Samozrejme ak bude treba preložím a odpoviem na prípadné otázky)
Ďakujem.

Hey guys,
I started playing with my friends and found one difficulty for me. I wanted to play class that use combination of fast melee weapon and close range ranged weapon (hand crossbow suits best for this concept) Basically something like witch hunter(or inquisitor) from warhammer. Ranger was the closest core class and since i didn't find other class that suit this concept i tried to alter the ranger. But i am new to D&D although i read few rule books, familiar with rules and prestige classes thanks to PC games(neverwinter, icewind dale, baldur's gate...) so can u please help me balance this class. This class don't use companion or magic ... so here it is:

Avengers are organization that focus on exploring and killing various threats. These warrior don't know meaning of the word fear. Every enemy is new challenge to face. Avenger's life is full of travel as she seeks new challenges to face to further develop her skills. She is master of tracking and killing her prey from animal to human and monstrous creatures or even dragons.

Organization: Only the training of avengers is organized. After receiving it avenger wander the world and seek challenges to face good or evil there's no difference. Two avenger rarely work together but avenger can be seen in group with other characters.

Fightstyle: Avengers are masters of rapier and hand crossbow. Before a fight avenger study his prey it's weaknesses and habits. Altering crossbow bolts to gain advantage in battle. Sneak is important for avenengers life but in fight it's banned because avengers always face their prey directly.

(i know that this info isn't that great but some of thoughts are difficult to translate into english)

Alignment: Any neutral

Religion: Most avenger's are without religion relying solely on their skills. But some of them can worship St. Cuthbert or Olidammara.

Weapon proficiencies: All simple weapons,rapier and hand-crossbow , light and medium armor but no shields.

Class skills: Appraise, Balance, Bluff, Climb, Concentration, Craft(weaponsmithing), Diplomacy, Escape artist, Forgery, Gather information, Heal, Hide, Intimidate, Jump, Knowledge(Archit/Engi), Knowledge(dungeoneering), Knowledge(Geography), Knowledge(local), Knowledge(Nature), Listen, Move silently, Profession, Ride, Search, Spot, Survival, Swim, Use rope

(I tried to list skills that are needed to gather info and cope with challenges that avenger chooses. I don't know if craft(weaponsmith) can be used for altering bolts - only bolts , this include for example if he know he will face troll he will put small vials of acid into boltheads, and some basic explosives-to open door or also for boltheads and nothing else. Not sure about this so i would appreciate your help.More skills as ranger fever than bard :D)

HD: d8
Skill points on 1st lvl: (6+int.mod) x 4
Skill points on other lvls: 6 + int.mod
Gold: 6d4 x 10 (minimal 120 - hand xbow cost 100gp if i'm correct)

Leveling:
-bonuses and saving throws same as ranger
Traits:
1st- 1st favored enemy, Way of avenger, Track
2nd- Precise shot
3rd- Endurance
5th- 2nd favored enemy
6th- Expert avenger
8th- Swift tracker
9th- Evasion
10th- 3rd favored enemy
11th- Avenger master
13th- Camouflage
15th- 4th favored enemy
17th- Hide in plain sight
20th- 5th favored enemy

(as you can see here this is main part taken from ranger. Through his training and life avenger gain knowledge of some enemy types that he feel like biggest challenge or his task to defeat. Let's move to special traits that i used above)
Way of avenger
You gain versatile combatant(from Drow of the Underdark) as bonus feat when wearing no or light armor

Expert Avenger
You've learned how to efficiently fight and use better armor. Hide armor is treated as light armor.When using light armor penalties are capped at [+6 dex bonus][-1 armor check penalty]
You gain Improved versatile combatant as bonus feat when wearing no or light armor.(Basically improved two-weapon figthing but with hand xbow in offhand)

Avenger Master
You developed avenger instincts to maximum. You gain additional +1 attack roll bonus on both rapier and hand crossbow. You're treated as having Improved sunder feat but only with rapier and hand crossbow. You're instincts allow you to shoot at projectiles in air to stop or misdirect them if they were shot from 50ft or more. To do so you're roll must be higher than roll of the shooter.
You gain Greater versatile combatant as bonus feat when wearing no or light armor.(basically greater two-weapon fighting but with hand xbow in offhand)

(Writing imp. and greater versatile combatant would be too long. I chose this to gain ranger's two-weapon fighting style that will suit for avenger.)
To achieve reloading without AoO for enemy there is one equipment for avenger.

Avenger bolt loader
Simple device that can hold 5 hand-crossbow bolts and is fastened to belt. Reloading hand-crossbow using this loader doesn't cause attack of opportunity. Refilling loader takes full-round action.
Cost: 15gp
Weight: 1lb
-only available to avengers
(5 bolts are fastened next to each other so avenger can choose which one to load. Above each bolt there's a piece of metal that holds string as you push xbow down to load the bolt thus reloading the crossbow)

Ex-avenger
When somebody choose other class automatically lost all avenger feats(way of avenger, expert avenger, avenger master)-similar to paladins loss of powers. And with this avenger risk that he will be hunted down by other avengers (one of things where more avengers can be seen together) - choosing path of avenger is choosing path for life

Thank you guys.
If you made it this far thank you one more time it mean a lot to me. I guess that it's not that much balanced class (god i hope that i'm mistaken). If you have any suggestions how to choose something to be better please comment. And I'm very sorry for my bad english. I promise I'll do better next time.

PS. I know there's avenger class in d&d. this name feel right for me

Este raz dakujem za pomoc.
Alef0
Administrátor

Re: D&D 3.5 avenger (nová classa-upravenie rangera)

Příspěvek od Alef0 »

Preventívne by som to hodil aj na d20.cz, tam sú tiež priaznivci D&D, ktorí sa tomu venujú asi špeciálnejšie.
Preklady [preklad/korektury/layout]:
Wilderness of Mirrors: 100%/99%/0
In a Wicked Age, CZ: 100%/100%/0
FATE SK: 100/100/0
Quentin
Noob of The Round Table
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Quentin »

Tak trochu demon hunter, co? :)
http://2k6goblinu.blogspot.cz/
“Questions are gameplay”-Chris McDowall, The ICI Doctrine, 2018
Player Agency (n.): “the feeling of empowerment that comes from being able to take actions in the [virtual] world whose effects relate to the player’s intention” -Mateas, 2001
t3hWoLF

Příspěvek od t3hWoLF »

Quentin píše:Tak trochu demon hunter, co? :)
To je skôr ranger classa. Inšpirácia prišla skôr z tohoto zdroja Witch hunter (Warhammer). Len flintlock by sa trošku zle nabíjal 3 krát za 6 sekúnd(1 round) ako free action. S kusou je to aspon trochu realne.
Aljen
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Aljen »

ehm .. nabit kusu 3 krat za 6 sekund? Nuz tak to je fakt "nerealne" bez pridania magie (zazraku)

Ale zase ... "realne" a DnD* sa az tak moc nekamaratia
*: Aby ma zase dakto netotok ze si beriem do ust len najlepsiu RPG hru od vynalezu Vestonickej Venuse, tak pozerat sa na RPG skrz realnost/nerealnost je blbost (A ak je to pre niekoho dolezite tak na DnD moze zabudnut a pozriet sa radsej na UniSystem)
System does mother
Hram Sógarda v Dungeon World kampani PbP
Nemas s kym hrat? Chces vyskusat iny RPG system a tvoja parta to odmieta? Pozri sem!
t3hWoLF

Příspěvek od t3hWoLF »

Preto tam bolo to slovo trocha ... a stále sa bavíme o použití hand-xbowa a toho loaderu.

Obrázek
blbý náčrt ale tak narýchlo robené a dá sa pochopiť.
hnedá - opasok
bordová - telo loaderu( pravdepodobne tvrdená koža ak by som mal isť do detajlov)
zlte - jednotlivé bolty
sive - kovovy hacik ktory drzi tetivu ked sa natahuje
(samozrejme by tam asi mali byt este nejake lanka a pruziny a pod.)

Tj. nabíjanie prebieha len tahom smerom na dol a preciznost bola dosiahnuta rokmi vycviku takže si moze vybrat ktory bolt nabije (napr ked su rozne upravene)
Odo

Vtipná prestige classa pro kouzelníka?

Příspěvek od Odo »

Zdravím!

Koukám že zdejší fórum docela žije, tak se třeba dočkám rady nebo inspirace.

Pozvolna se chystáme rozjet novou kampaň a spojili jsme to se změnou systému z ad&d na 3,5 edici 8)

Nejsem v tomhle systému doma, a materiálů a knih je fakt hodně, zcela jistě má dost z Vás lepší přehled než já.

Sháním zábavnou prestige classu pro kouzelníka (wiz/sor, ještě nevím...), může se točit třeba okolo vaření, alchymie atd.

Doporučte!

Munchkin factor není důležitý, rpg "cuteness" ano! $D
Bifi
Motivátor; Moderátor

Re: Vtipná prestige classa pro kouzelníka?

Příspěvek od Bifi »

Nekromant. Môžeš variť jedy, šíriť choroby a smiať sa všetkým do ksichtu.
"Modern roleplayers own too many rule books and not enough story books and history books." :arrow? Play the worlds, not the rules
Môj príležitostný Youtube kanál Karpatské bunkre

Obrázek
Obrázek Obrázek
eerieBaatezu

Re:

Příspěvek od eerieBaatezu »

Corvus píše:ale ked sa na to pozries logicky... ochrani ta kruzkova kosela pred ohnom?
Když pár metrů ode mě vybuchne fireball a já mám zbroj, tak mi to přece pomůže, ne? Jak mě to popálí pod zbrojí?
Obrázek
Aljen
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Armor DR vs Spell Damage

Příspěvek od Aljen »

Ja by som dal dokonca ongoing damage ... Pripecie ta rozpalena zbroj a kym ju nedas dole alebo neochladis tak ti moc dobre nebude. :D
System does mother
Nemas s kym hrat? Chces vyskusat iny RPG system a tvoja parta to odmieta? Pozri sem!
eerieBaatezu

Příspěvek od eerieBaatezu »

Ale to je podle mě nesmysl, protože výbuch není zahřívání zbroje.
Obrázek
Aljen
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Aljen »

ja netusim aky ma fireball realny efekt ... je to gula napalmu? Plazmy? Drzi pohromade magic silou v tvare gule?
Evidentne aj ked je to iba par sekundove liznutie kym magic sila prestane drzat whatever pohromade tak je destrukcna sila znacna (v Slayers aj tlakova sila cize vybuch, v DnD nie).Tym padom je to zrejme hodne horuce ... a zbroji sa to pacit nebude.
SRD pise " The explosion creates almost no pressure" comu nerozumiem ako je mozne :D Predpokladam teda ze je to len magicke teplo - ziadny vybuch.

Podla serialu Slayers fireball chvilu posobi na danom mieste takze by zboroj zahriat iste stihol, naviac Lina tvrdi ze roztavi kov a bezne nim likviduje domy :)
System does mother
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Dungeons and Dragons a d20“