Hello everyone

Komunitní sekce o akcích, hledání spoluhráčů a inzerátech RPG produktů.
Gotti90

Hello everyone

Příspěvek od Gotti90 »

Hello, I'm Luca and i recently moved in Olomouc and I was wondering, since i did not found an rpg forum for foreigners, if there is anyone in this forum that speak english and is from Olomouc as well so we can meet and play some rpg :)

Have a nice day !
Bye bye

Luca
Faskal
Moderátor

Re: Hello everyone

Příspěvek od Faskal »

Hello there!

Welcome to RPG Forum, most of the users can speak English (well, at least at survival level), so there is chance you will find someone willing to play in English.

I would recommend you to write to the section "Akce, seznamka a družinové sekce", place for finding groups to fit into. Please let us know if you have any gaming preferences (genre, system, ...) and maybe also when do you have time. From time to time some English speaking groups show up.

Or write it here and I will eventually move the topic, since most players who are looking for another ones are not checking this section 8)
... ano, chtěl jsem zničit svět. Ale ne takhle.
Staré zápisy z her, aktuálně: Tannhäuserova brána - Claudius II, Karak - Erbald.
Gotti90

Re: Hello everyone

Příspěvek od Gotti90 »

Thank you for answering me and for all the advice. I already wrote a post in the section you told me with the information suggested. Thank you very much again.

Luca
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Akce, seznamka a inzeráty“