Odkazy a myšlienky

Sekce zabývající se tvorbou RPG produktů a souvisejícími tématy.
Odpovědět
Ecthelion
Moderátor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Odkazy a myšlienky

Příspěvek od Ecthelion »

:arrow? Night Witches se věnuje sovětskému 588. nočnímu bombardovacímu regimentu během druhé světové válce - ten byl dost specifický tím, že celý personál - od mechaniků až po letce - tvořily ženy. "Noční čarodějnice" jim říkali Němci (Nachthexen), protože regiment měl k dispozici jen staré dvouplošníky, se kterými pilotky bez motoru potichu doklouzaly nad cíl, shodily bomby a pak nahodily motor a pokusily se uletět... takže Němci nevěděli kdy a kde udeří.

:arrow? Grey Ranks jsou hra, která se odehrává během Varšavského povstání a postavy jsou chlapci a děvčata (patnáct až sedmnáct let) z polské podzemní skautské organizace Szare Szeregi (tedy Grey Ranks), kteří hrají roli během bojů proti Němcům.
"Stay firm and die hard!" Colonel-Comissar Ibraim Gaunt, Tanith First-And-Only
Obrázek
Aljen
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Aljen »

NW som podporil okamzite ... vsak musi ti byt dobre ked od toho bola opajcnuta Hrstka ze (Tak ako DrD2 od shadowrunu ako sme sa dozvedeli ;) )
- v hre je cast misia a cast zakladna BTW. V skutocno je to Hrstka World
We used Vincent Baker’s brilliant Apocalypse World as a starting point and heavily modified that core to meet the demands of Night Witches. We also took inspiration from the many offshoots already on tables everywhere—Dungeon World, Monsterhearts, Sagas of the Icelanders, and others. If you’ve played any of these, Night Witches will fit like a pair of comfortable old tapochki.
System does mother
Hram Sógarda v Dungeon World kampani PbP
Nemas s kym hrat? Chces vyskusat iny RPG system a tvoja parta to odmieta? Pozri sem!
Bifi
Motivátor; Moderátor

Příspěvek od Bifi »

O histórii ženských hráčiek (a zaužívaní pojmu "gamer"): https://medium.com/@increment/the-first ... 84fbe3ff37
"Modern roleplayers own too many rule books and not enough story books and history books." :arrow? Play the worlds, not the rules
Môj príležitostný Youtube kanál Karpatské bunkre

Obrázek
Obrázek Obrázek
OnGe
malý zelený křečopažout
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od OnGe »

"Apple is frustrated, along with everybody else, about the mentality that's gone rampant in mobile app markets, where people don't want to pay anything," Watson said. "They want to pay as little as possible. They think that four dollars is an exorbitant amount to pay for a game, which is very illogical considering most people's lifestyles. They'll spend $600 on an iPad, and $4 on a coffee, drop $20 on lunch, but when it comes to spending four or five dollars on a game, it's this life-altering decision. I'm frustrated with that too."
http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/24/593135 ... -app-store
OnGe tu není, je tu jenom Zuul
Alef0
Administrátor

Příspěvek od Alef0 »

Ja som si myslel, ze mentalita sa vylepsila, zo stavu "lubovolnu hru si napiratim" do stavu "vsak to stoji $5, co by som si to nekupil".
Preklady [preklad/korektury/layout]:
Wilderness of Mirrors: 100%/99%/0
In a Wicked Age, CZ: 100%/100%/0
FATE SK: 100/100/0
Sparkle

Příspěvek od Sparkle »

in my other ongoing study, we found that some gamers think it is perfectly OK to cheat if the game was not designed well. If the game is designed well, gamers tend to respect the game developers and not to cheat to ruin their great work.

Vztahovalo se k online hrám, ale může se to týkat i munchkinismu ve stolních rpg.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/1/13/530368 ... good-thing
If you tell me I should be like 'Mercer', you get your wish: you won't be playing at either of our tables.
Neviditelná kniha - oficiální svět pro Dračí doupě / Drd II
Fate: Rozcestí česká mutace 4. edice Fate RPG v knižním vydání
Doplněk pro získávání zkušeností - alternativní pravidla "expení" pro Dračák / DnD / Hlídku / Fate a další systémy
York

Příspěvek od York »

"If the games provide less incentive for gamers to cheat, I think it will help combat cheating," she said.
Kdo by to byl řekl.
Ecthelion
Moderátor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Ecthelion »

Super video ze Seattlu, které řeší "story games" a "společné hraní". Doporučuji ke shlédnutí. :wink:
Obrázek
morech11

Příspěvek od morech11 »

hm
asi fajn na linkovanie noováčikom vrámci PR, možno ideálne vo verzii s titulkami...
Bifi
Motivátor; Moderátor

Příspěvek od Bifi »

"Modern roleplayers own too many rule books and not enough story books and history books." :arrow? Play the worlds, not the rules
Môj príležitostný Youtube kanál Karpatské bunkre

Obrázek
Obrázek Obrázek
Ecthelion
Moderátor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Ecthelion »

Na tohle už jsem byl kdysi upozorňován, ale přeci jen to sem hodím pro ty, co to neznají - Mass Effect Fate RPG.

Obrázek

Příručka pro hraní příběhů ze světa Mass Effectu v pravidlech Fate Core. Velmi pěkné zpracování a dobré nápady, které se dají vykr... použít. :>;o)
Obrázek
Resurrection

Příspěvek od Resurrection »

Tohle royhodně stojí za přečtení pro každého, kdo se designem RPG zabývá nebo ho to zajímá:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/3/25/828476 ... le-playing

Vysoce relevantní nejen pro cRPG imho.
Secrets are power.
PardGalen

Příspěvek od PardGalen »

Vincent Baker hodlá předvádět jak vytváří hry, https://www.patreon.com/lumpley
Always bring a gun to a puppet fight
OnGe
malý zelený křečopažout
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od OnGe »

OnGe tu není, je tu jenom Zuul
York

Příspěvek od York »

MMO-Champion píše: Developer Communication
How about this question instead: "what can developers do if they actually care about engaging meaningfully with (at least some section) of their playerbase?"
Great question.

Let me say first that I don't want to come off across as the grandmaster of this shit. I make a ton of mistakes.

1) Don't come across as arrogant. This is really hard because you do want to come across as confident. Players don't want to hear that you really have no idea what you're doing. I try to couch things in terms of intentions or goals rather than promises or certainties. I try not to take myself too seriously.

2) Show empathy. Chances are the players are engaging because your game is important to them. Their idea or suggestion may be ridiculous. It might ruin the game. That doesn't matter. You still need to put yourself in their shoes and understand *why* they are saying what they are saying. This can be as simple as acknowledging that the player is upset. Being upset is a totally valid way for them to feel! Players are often better at detecting problems than they are at suggesting solutions. Try and understand the problems they are trying to solve. But at the same time, don't dismiss or belittle their suggestions, even if they aren't feasible.

3) Build trust. This can take a long time and unfortunately can erode quickly. But if you have a reputation then players will often forgive the mistakes that you are almost invariably going to make.

4) Be authentic. This is a great way to build trust. Be as honest as you can. Don't leak information or throw colleagues under the bus, but otherwise try and be transparent about your reasoning. Admitting mistakes here can help a lot.

5) Don't get sucked into arguments. Yeah, I know: sometimes people on the internet are wrong. But it's not your job to win arguments. It's your job to communicate with players. If something has gone back and forth a couple of times, it may be time to move on.

6) Stick to higher ground. This one is tough, but the fact is you are in a position of power since you are the one working on the game. If you pick on a player, even if they made an abusive comment and totally deserve it, you are going to come across as a bully. If you insult someone who insulted you, it's only your comment that will get quoted across the internet.

7) Be transparent about the process. You don't want to convey that your opinion is set in stone, but you also don't want to suggest that it's up to player vote (unless it is). The way I try and describe it is that developers want to make informed decisions. The players provide the information, but the development team makes the final call.

8 ) Don't get addicted. This is a mistake I see a lot of developers make who are new to community interaction, and no doubt I did it myself on my first job. Having players hang on your every word can be exciting. Making someone happy by promising a change can be rewarding. Just be careful. It's easy to over-promise. It's easy to neglect your day-to-day responsibilities by trying to be too responsive to player engagement. Players would rather have you for a year than every hour for only a week.
Odpovědět

Zpět na „RPG tvorba a design (aneb Kreslicí prkno)“