Roleplaying in English - Brno / Praha

Komunitní sekce o akcích a organizaci hraní. Diskuze o veřejných akcích a conech. Seznamka pro shánění spoluhráčů.
Odpovědět
gribble

Roleplaying in English - Brno / Praha

Příspěvek od gribble » 9. 6. 2016, 04:23

Apologies for the English, but I don't (yet) speak enough Czech...

I'll be moving to the Czech Republic with my partner in July, initially based around Brno, but longer term likely to be based around Praha.

Are there any English speaking groups looking for players or GMs?

Tavicz

Re: Roleplaying in English - Brno / Praha

Příspěvek od Tavicz » 9. 6. 2016, 05:05

D&D is played in English by one group in Rishada in Brno every Wednesday from 6 p.m. There are open gaming sessions.

Rishada is a gaming club. Address is Antonína Slavíka 2, Brno.

gribble

Příspěvek od gribble » 9. 6. 2016, 06:21

Děkuji. I'll look into that when I arrive. Is that D&D fifth edition?

Tavicz

Příspěvek od Tavicz » 9. 6. 2016, 06:26

Yes, it is. I guess they play Curse of Strahd campaign now. You're welcome. :)

captain66

Příspěvek od captain66 » 9. 6. 2016, 23:43

Hi, we are currently preparing english line on the largest czech tabletop rpg convention, Gamecon. The con takes place in Pardubice, 21 -24th July, and we would love for you to attend. Feel free to ask me for additional info. I will be there mastering some games, most probably Shadow of the Demon Lord (mix between DnD and Warhammer) and something in Fate Core (I lean towards Delta green type of story).
Bolt actions speak louder than words.

gribble

Příspěvek od gribble » 10. 6. 2016, 00:20

Awesome! That seems to be nice and central, will definitely look to attend (will be easier as I'm not going to be working!)

I love Shadow of the Demon Lord, and would be keen for some of that.

Are you one of the "English officers"?

captain66

Příspěvek od captain66 » 10. 6. 2016, 11:52

No, I'm not one of the officers, I'm just kind of an externalist helping with marketing of the english line. As for SotDL, I am already preparing one game in english (slightly modified A measure of faith module).

gribble

Příspěvek od gribble » 13. 6. 2016, 00:22

captain66 píše:No, I'm not one of the officers, I'm just kind of an externalist helping with marketing of the english line. As for SotDL, I am already preparing one game in english (slightly modified A measure of faith module).
Cool - thanks for bringing it to my attention!

I've signed up for the convention - can I reserve a spot in the SotDL game, or is it a "turn up on the day" kind of thing?

captain66

Příspěvek od captain66 » 13. 6. 2016, 00:37

You can (and should) reserve games beforehand, as usually there are no spots left on the day. For the english line, there are spots reserved specially for non-czech speaking players (for example, The succesion peril RPG shows @ taken spots from 2, but there are actually 5, and the 3 spots are reserved for non-czech players, and this had to be done, as otherwise czech players would take every spot :) ). If you want some activity, you should write Sirien (one of the english officers), and he should sign you in (I do not have these admin privileges). SotDL (and some other english games) are scheduled to be open for registration on 21.6., at 20:16 in the third wave of program (all my games go this late, as I was really slow in providing anotations :D ). My SotDL english game is preliminary scheduled on Sunday morning.

gribble

Příspěvek od gribble » 13. 6. 2016, 04:34

Thanks - I've been in touch with Sirien, so will jump in once registration opens up for the third wave.
:)

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Akce a seznamka“