[AW] Fallout - Brainerův deníček

Zápisy a zážitky z vašich her, pomoc s přípravou, společné hraní.
Odpovědět
PardGalen

[AW] Fallout - Brainerův deníček

Příspěvek od PardGalen »

Všechny cesty vedou do Řima a všechna RPG k AW. Takže jsem u něj skončil i já a chystám se podělit o zápisy, které děla má spoluhráčka.

Nějaké to základní info.

Postavy jsou momentálně v malém městečku Primm a jsou to:

Nefas - Brainer, žena která vypadá jako ghůl, ale není to ghůl. Jenom je hodně zohavená po nějaké dávné nehodě. Na obličeji nosí děsivou masku.

Mercury - Skinner. Má ochočeného ptáka jménem Dick a kabát z kůže zlatého geckona.

Trey - Gunlluger, nájezdnice s kulometem ze kterého střílí velmi ráda.

Igor - Savvyhead, má tlupu robotů ghůla a malého kluka o kterého se stará.

Grand Cherokee - Driver a indián. Vlastní starou sanitku která asi jezdí na jaderné palivo.
Always bring a gun to a puppet fight
PardGalen

Re: [AW] Fallout - Brainerův deníček

Příspěvek od PardGalen »

(Zápis II. session mostly dedicated to Trey)

I'm sorry we cant find your friend
I'm sorry I made him fled away and now he is lost
I'm sorry his bird likes me more than you
I'm sorry I can't be much more help
I'm sorry I just used a pain transfer wave and made you cry and bleed
I'm sorry I shot the bird
I'm sorry I'm so ugly
I'm sorry you got shot when I tried to help you
I'm sorry I can't use firearms
I'm sorry I didnt manage to kill your rival instantly
I'm sorry I got dragged out after the fight and now I'm sorry I'm away.

Obrázek
Autorem obrázku je hráčka Nefas
PardGalen

Re: [AW] Fallout - Brainerův deníček

Příspěvek od PardGalen »

(Zápis III. session aneb "A glimpse into Nefas' head".)

Oh the hell, I am so fcking confused, where am I, what is this and how did I get here
Oh shit, shit oh fuck no, why am I naked
There is a woman with me here wha-OH SHIT ITS HER, ITS THAT GODDAMN BITCH, OKAY THIS IS NO GOOD, I WANT TO RIP HER HEAD OFF AND CRAVE HER SKULL OUT
aLSO THOSE ARE MY SCALPEL DEARIES, PUT THEM DOWN
WHY SHE KEEPS TALKING SUCH BULLSHIT?? She’s not over Mercury and where the hell she got the info about me and him and ohHELL NO I AM TIED DOWN TO A FCKIGN CHAIR, HOW UNFAIR IS THAT
Okay now she talk even more bullshit but she is one huge jealousy-machine, im gna kick her down and make her pay
… I AM A PIECE OF LAME-O okay im gna try again-FCK SHE STABBED ME, ALLRIGHT THIS IS IT BITCH, THIS IS ENOUGH, YOU THINK YOU CAN WEAK ME FUCK NO TAKE THIS.
Bitch got paralyzed like a baby, I have a free hand, time to have my stuff back, where is my glovE WHAT IS YOUR DAMAGE, BITCH, THATS MINE-WAIT let her have it, im gna give her some tense loving here
OWNED.
I got my gear back, bitch is under my control, I swear if I didn’t need her to get outta here I would kill her now. But who the hell knows whats outside this place, I ain’t gna just walk out and watch myself getting captured again. That shit is lame but keeps happening like I’m some kind of a trophy.
Okay this place creeps me out, no guards tho. Fauna struggles a bit but I got her hand and I’m gna rip it off if she disobeys me.
FUCK A VOICE
FUCK. PERSON. A GUY. WHAT THE HELL. HOW. THINK FAST! SHIT THIS HURTS

Aight, he totally ate my bait, I made Fauna my best-o, but I can’t kill the bitch now, he would get suspicious and I would have to kill him aswell. I ain’t gna do that because he told me about some supermarket full of food and oh sweet hell how I NEED a fcking food, I am starving, so let’s go, i’ll deal with the bitch later.
Also he has a weird levitating orb with him. Funny looking. Looks friendy. For now.
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS A BRILLIANT IDEA! THEY HAD MOTHERFCKIN‘ CHOCOLATE BISCUITS HERE, OH LORD, THIS IS DELICIOUS, I AM GNA EAT THEM ALL.
Change of plans, this was a BAD IDEA. The guy spoke with that bitch and let her run away. WHAT A DAY.
WAIT THERE IS SOMEONE OUTSIDE. MANY SOMEONE.
Why are people swarming here like they have 90% off. Or everyone want my biscuits. I’m sure of that. They are FCKING DELICIOUS.
The guy gave me a gun and told me something about staying sharp and close to the door. I can’t control guns. Also he is letting someone in throught the fence. WHO IS THAT PERSON, I THINK I KNOW HER. It’s not Fauna for sure… bitch got away!
TRAY, PRAISE THE CREATOR, IT’S TRAY!
…No wait ITS FCKING TRAY! FCK FCK! I REGRET THIS, I DID BAD, I AM SO SORRY. SO MUCH SORRY! SHE IS HURT AND ITS MY FAULT BUT SHE IS ALIVE AND I AM ASHAMED
I’m still glad she is around. Weird but I feel safer. Somehow. Can’t say. Thinking hurts.
It came out we are surrounded by some angry mob that, as I heard, belongs to P. I wish I could help or run away, but shit is getting tense and i’m just standing here behind the cash desk and waiting for something to happen. Tray wants me here. I stay and eat more biscuits before they some and steal them from me.
OKAY WHAT a bomb blew up and the guy fell on the ground, WHAT??
SMOKE BOMBS FCKING NO
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
I AM BEING CARRIED SOMEWHERE, TRAY IS HOLDING ME, I AM SO CONFUSED WHAT IS HAPPENING
We are outside again and- OH FUCK
FUCK
FUUUUUUCK
NO. NO.NO.AND NO.
I AM SHOT AND BLEEDING, TRAY USED ME AS A LIVING SHIELD OR WHAT OH SHIT THE PAIN
FUCKING LOST MY PAIN PROJECTOR THINGY I AM SCARED GET IT BACK TRAY PLEASE
THIS SITUATION DOES NOT PLEASE ME I AM IN TERRIBLE PAIN AND ANGRY BUT I CANT DO ANYTHING HELP ME
FCKING ABOUT TO PASS OUT goodbye.
Can’t even remember what hapenned, how classy, I guess my dreams will remind me later. I cant feel my leg and arm, also my head hurts as heck, I don’t even want to think how little is the possibility that I’ll survive this. I think I’ll throw up, the pain is unbearable.
We are at some building. Tray is carrying me around and OHH DAMN okay now i am on some table like a piece of meat and everyone is being jerks but Tray. Sweet humble girl takes care of me like I’m her friend. Well she is mine, she saved my ass BUT THE PAIN, NEXT TIME LESS PAIN PLEASE.
Tray punched the shit out of those assholes and doctor is coming, amazing.
Holy SHIT IS THAT MERCURY???
THAT TRASH IS ALIVE ASWELL AND STILL GOOD LOOKING OH WHAT A JOY!
He has his bird back. I don’t like that bird. Something tells me that he doesnt like me aswell.
Tray and Mercury argue a lot. How about you guys stop being like that and just hug or kiss, I don’t know I can’t think or I’ll shit myself from the pain and blood loss.
PRAISE THE HEAVENS, THE DOCTOR IS HERE
He doesn’t like me. He acts weird. Tray knows and before he gives me any medicine, she bitches about things not being allright.
JUST MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND GIVE ME SOMETHING I AM DYING HERE AND THOSE COLORFUL BAN-AIDS WONT DO THE JOB GODDAMNIT
People are crazy here, deff crazy. Yelling at eachother. This place is a mess.
UGHN this took some time. Tray found a vial of something in my pocket (how the hell did that get in there?) and I’m starting to feel better, but her and Mercury and some other guy just left. YEAH LEAVE ME HERE ON A TABLE WITH ALL THE OTHER SHITHEADS AROUND, ILL JUST MIND MY OWN DYING.
Can’t hear much, but they are probably arguing. Fcking stop and come to your senses.
That shit was good, I can get up.
OhSHT NO WHAT NOW.
Some bossy lady came to me and offered me a job. Yeah go on, offer a living corpse a job. I must have seen her around some day, she seems familliar, but she prolly cares about Tray and Mercury and shares my worries about them. But try harder bitch, I don’t run on love only.
Also you’re touching me and you know about the mess I do, congratz, here you go: a „brave“ medal on your chest.
WOW okay, she promised me more stuff if I do the job and calm Tray down. This will be a piece of cake. I don’t even need my abilities to do it. At least I hope. Welp.
Oh okay now I am in the room with those three pancakes, arguing like dogs, but i don’t really understand the situation, like HOW COULD I, I prolly have a hole in my head and thinking now hurts even more than usually. I’ll be in pain forever.
...Tho the lady bugs me.
They are still arguing. I keep sitting quietly and waiting-
Wait a MINUTE THAT BITCH STOLE MERCURY FROM ME THE OTHER DAY
AND I LET HER SLIP UNDER MY HANDS
HOLY HELL AND MOTHER OF BOMBS
IM GNA CUT HER.
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Vaše hraní - příprava, rady, zápisy a PbP“